In the next few weeks & months (in no particular order):
- Seeing my little niece Bob and a few old friends again in October
- Jodie Foster's new film 'The Brave One'.
- Weekends with JD
- Celebrating my nan's 80th birthday in October
- Starting the new rugby season with a new team
- Being able to just play rugby again without being involved in the politics of committees etc.
- More opportunities for development at work
- Watching JD play/fight (?) at fencing
- Fantasising about maybe buying a flat one day
- Paying off my student loan (about time at 32!)
- Snowboard/ski trip with JD
- A WORKING computer from Mesh (not holding my breath on that one!)
- JD hopefully being taken off her anti-seizure medication
In the next few years:
- Watching JD getting her PhD from University
- Buying our own place
- Watching JD become county champion at fencing
- Seeing Bob grow up and find out she is just like me
- Being happy in general
There are lots of things I am NOT looking forward to but sometimes it is good to take a moment and realise there is always something, no matter how trivial, that is worth looking forward to.