Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

If I didn't have you - Tim Minchin

09 September 2011

I miss Jane. She was my soul mate. What a cliche. Luckily enough for me, I don't believe there is only one soul mate for every person. Let's be honest, with 6 billion peole in the world, what are the statistical chances of your soul mate living in the same city. Or going to the same university. Or work at the same company.

Nobody will ever make me feel like Jane did. Because there is nobody like Jane. But that is not to say nobody will make me happy in the future by being who THEY are. It will be different.

To explain my point in more detail, here is Tim Minchin with his ode to mathematics (and love), If I didn't have you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment