Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

New tattoo

06 September 2011

I got myself a nice new tattoo today. It is Jane's signature and a horse. She used to doodle this horse on lots of things. I thought it would be nicer than one of those In Loving Memory ones.
They mixed a pinch of her ashes into the ink as well so now she will always be with me.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Really cool! Is it on the other arm to the quavers?

Dutchcloggie said...

No. Itis underneath the quavers. In hindsight I should have had it on my shoulderblade but my mind went blank when the man said: where do you want it....

Nevermind. I like it where it is too.

megan said...

was wondering about the ashes in the ink thing. Hoping whomever I choose to do it won't flinch at that request.

Anonymous said...

I love this tattoo, it's so simple but it actually out does a lot of more complicated tattoos I've seen, you chose a good artist, and I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I'm looking for quotes for tattoos for my next tat.

Post a Comment