Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

Coming together: A charity night for Cynthia Spencer

23 March 2012

As you will of course know by now, I am organising a charity gig on June 2nd to mark the first anniversary of Jane's death. (What do you mean you don't know? Geez, I have mentioned it plenty of times now so really you have no excuse. And I shall be mentioning it plenty more times before June 2!)

It is also a time to celebrate all the fabulous things I have achieved since that horrible day and basically it is an evening where you can all come and congratulate me on my awesomeness and strength during the year that has gone by.

I am charging a small amount of money to get in and that money will go to the Cynthia Spencer Hospice in Northampton. See, so it is totally worth it.

To make the evening more fun, I have managed to line up some of Northampton's finest musicians. I am very grateful to all of them for sacrificing their time and effort.

First, there is my friend Corinne Lucy. Awesome songwriter, awesome singer and all-round Good Egg.



Further more, the nice folks from Life of Pie (well, 2 of them) are playing some tunes. Unfortunately they will be without piano but it will be super nonetheless.



And finally, Northampton's latest folk sensation King's Gambit, with my darling friend Helen Turton on cello, will perform. They have no video on YouTube yet but I plan to rectify this this weekend!

So, you should totally come. Even if you have no idea who Jane was. Or who I am. You can always come along for the music. Or to support the Cynthia Spencer Hospice.

2nd June
The Romany Pub
Northampton
20.30

0 comments:

Post a Comment