Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

I see it now

11 March 2012

It is possible.

I miss Jane.
I love Jane.

I also love the butterflies in my stomach I have been feeling lately. It doesn't matter that it isn't going to go anywhere. It's the fact they are there in the first place.

Life goes on. I always thought it would. But the back of my mind said: I'll believe it when I see it.

I see it now.

I don't need this in XL on my wall to remember Jane.
Today I removed 2 of the 3 massive photographs of Jane I have on my wall and replaced them with some other posters. This room should be my space. Where Jane has her place. Not a shrine to Jane where I just happen to live. The sun is shining, spring is in the air.

I see it now.

3 comments:

terryd said...

Hugs. I'm so very glad you see it.

Colin said...

I am also glad.

Dutchcloggie said...

Yeah, it is pretty weird that I can be so blind to something so obvious. Like one part of my brain is still in Widow-mode, unaware of the part that is moving on with life...

Post a Comment