Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

Music Review by Truly Indie: Corinne Lucy - Black

25 November 2012

I just need to mention this for a minute. Because I like this very much. My friend Corinne got a lovely review  for her song Black.

"It seems more and more common these days for young female singers to either "over sing" and lose sight of melody, or put on some kind of fake accent in a blatant parody of the popular singer of the day.

Every now and then something comes along and takes you completely by surprise. Someone with the imagination and talent to buck the trend... Enter Northampton's own Corinne Lucy..."

Read the rest here: Truly Indie: Corinne Lucy - Black

Now I might be biased because I think Corinne is pretty amazing, especially because she records all her songs in her own home studio, but it is nice to see other people agree. Here is the finished production of the song Black:

.

And here is an older acoustic version of the same song.



Like what you hear? Check out Corinne's website at corinnelucy.com. Or her Facebook page. For more videos, there is also her YouTube Channel.

2 comments:

terryd said...

where are the lyrics? it sounds wonderful.

Dutchcloggie said...

Yeah, I think it sounds cool too. I don't know if the lyrics are out there anywhere. I will ask Corinne for them and see what she says.

Post a Comment