Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

Happy times

22 July 2013

Quick blog. I am alive. I am happy. That kind of means there is not a lot to tell you. Well, I mean, there is stuff to tell you. Like, I passed my first year of Nursing School. Hurrah. And I passed with good grades. Hurrah again. I am still living with girlfriend who has not yet kicked me out for not putting the lid back on the toothpaste tube. Thrice Hurrah!

I am going on holiday in August. To Italy. Where a friend of my parents has a house with a swimming pool. And Girlfriend is coming with me.

Life is pretty good right now.

If only I could lose that extra stone I have put on in the past year....

0 comments:

Post a Comment