Bunny who?

Why? Who? What's this blog about? It's about MEEEE!

Being a Widow

My experience of dealing with grief as a widow

Astrocytoma

About Jane's brain tumour journey: Astrocytoma.co.uk
 

This is madness: The Major Series

05 August 2013

I signed up for something stupid. But it looks awesome! And I am so scared.

Why am I doing this? for fun. But also, it is a good way to remind you all again of the important work of the Cynthia Spencer Hospice in Northampton. Their budget is under threat with cuts of up to 50% being considered! They were fantastic for Jane, they are fantastic for others and one they, they might be fantastic for you. So please support me and donate some money. And in return, I will publish pictures of me covered in mud, looking exhausted but happy with broken ankles at A&E.

http://justgiving.com/bouncybean

0 comments:

Post a Comment